Banking is all about relationships and the key to being a successful banker is truly caring about those relationships. I take great pride and joy in seeing the successes of my clients that I have been fortunate enough to know and work with for many years. The greatest compliments I receive are the many referrals from my existing long-term clients, because these referrals shows me the high level of trust and confidence my clients have in me as their banker.
28 years working in Commercial Banking in the North Carolina Triangle market.
UNC Greensboro, BS
- Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- United Methodist Church of Chapel Hill
- Rotary Club of Morrisville
- Preserve at Jordan Lake Country Club
- $2.5 million term loan to finance commercial printing equipment
- $4.5 million term loan to finance an owner-occupied packaging facility
- $15.0 million residential development to a large regional home building company
- $8.0 million line of credit to facilitate equipment financing for a local trucking company
- Multiple builder lines to facilitate residential home building
- North Carolina
- Western North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Southwestern Virginia