I believe that the long-term relationship is more important than the transaction. My goal is that the relationship is the winner.
Commercial and Industrial owners and operators in the Hamblen County and Jefferson County markets.
Over 30 years banking experience in positions from operations to lending, and from single branch to multi-branch supervision.
BA Psychology, University of Tennessee-Knoxville
- US Army Veteran
- Past President of Lions Club and Business Networking International
- Past member of Boards of Directors (Chamber of Commerce, United Way and Senior Center)
- Leadership Morristown
- $5,000,000 Rolling Stock for Trucking Company to include Interest Rate Swap
- $2,600,000 Owner-Occupied Real Estate loan for Ag Customer
- $2,000,000 Line of Credit, coupled with $1,400,000 Letters of Credit for National Supply Company
- $8,900,000 Construction-Perm Real Estate loan on Income Producing Multi-Family
- North Carolina
- Commercial & Business Banking
- Equipment Finance
- SBA Lending
- Treasury Management
- Western North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Southwestern Virginia