I enjoy building relationships and working with clients to help them acquire equipment they need to grow their business. Equipment Financing provides a client the structure they need to manage tax and accounting issues, while offering flexible, customized repayment and end of term options. I design a strategy specifically for each client that is tailored to fit their individual requirements.
Small to Middle Market commercial clients that purchase essential use revenue producing equipment.
30 years of experience in Equipment Finance and Automotive finance with an emphasis on Business Development, Sales Management, Credit Analysis, and Marketing.
Bachelor’s degree in Business from Appalachian State University with a major in Finance.
- Board Member, Sonlight Fellowship and House Upon the Rock Ministry
- Elder at Christ Community Church in Mooresville, NC
- $750K for new golf carts. 3 year Fair Market Value lease.
- $300K for new GM trucks and vans. 4 year TRAC lease.
- $250K for new restaurant equipment. 4 year Lease for Security.
- $530K for a used CAT crawler dozer. 5 year equipment finance agreement.
- $997K for a MRI, Dialysis system, and other lab equipment. 4 year 1st Amendment lease.
- North Carolina
- Commercial & Business Banking
- Equipment Finance
- SBA Lending
- Treasury Management
- Western North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Southwestern Virginia