Leadership and service starts with being in the people business. Sell the problem you solve, not the product.
- Businesses that generate $500,000 – $25,000,000 in annual revenues that are eligible to borrow funds in compliance with U.S. Small Business Administration standards.
- Financing small businesses with lending capabilities ranging from $350,000 – $5,000,000 for the following uses of capital: franchise lending, merger & acquisition, partner buyout, owner-occupied commercial real estate, construction, working capital, equipment finance, start-up funding, business growth/expansion, leasehold improvements or debt consolidation.
- 30-year financial services background within the commercial lending, commercial real estate, credit risk, capital markets & federal regulatory sectors. Professional career encompasses formal credit training, comprehensive lending, loan structuring, risk management, underwriting, and loan review expertise. Recognized for creating & heading business units, superior credit skills, establishing policy and underwriting platforms – career shows an ascending trend of increased levels of responsibility, sound decision-making and judgment that implements best practice, acute business acumen and internal controls. Other superlatives include business unit head, executive committee membership, credit approval authority, regulatory examiner, business development & driving profitability for publicly-traded and private companies.
- John F. Kennedy Special Warfare College, Special Operations, Ft. Bragg, NC
- Sellinger School of Business at Loyola University, MBA – Finance
- B.S. Business Administration & Accounting, Strayer University
- U.S. Army Reserves, Staff Sergeant, Special Operations Forces, Civil Affairs & Military Intelligence
- Queens University, Charlotte, NC – Guest Lecturer
- USA Boxing – Ringside 2012 Lt. Heavyweight Champion
- 9Round Fitness – Franchise Owner & Operator
- SBA 7(a) Lending – +$100MM originated, financed and sold
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities – +$500MM securitized
- Commercial Real Estate Finance & Construction Lending – $5B portfolio origination
- North Carolina
- Commercial & Business Banking
- Equipment Finance
- SBA Lending
- Treasury Management
- Western North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Southwestern Virginia