Customers call the bank for a variety of reasons. Often they are excited about the potential opportunity to improve their existing business or expand into a new arena. The opportunity to help make those dreams a reality fuels my inner fire to exceed their expectations. I strive to create structures where the customer can benefit in the short run as well as in the long run. By putting the customer at the center of the process, I distinguish myself from the competition.
My focus is on developing long-term relationships, built on mutual trust, with owners of small to medium sized businesses.
35 years of Business Banking experience.
B.A. from Grove City College. Graduate of the Banking School of the South at LSU.
- Haywood Chamber of Commerce, Executive Board Member (Past Chairman) & Chairman of the Legislative Committee
- Haywood County Economic Development Commission, Executive Board Member, Chairman of the Investor Relations Committee
- The United Way of Haywood County, Board Member (Past Chairman)
- The Mountain Discovery Charter School, Board Member
- $50,000 to 100,000 small business lines of credit
- $75,000 equipment loan
- $450,000 non-profit owner-occupied building
- $500,000 small retail strip center
- $750,000 income producing property
- $610,000 owner-occupied building
- $1,000,000 medical office building
- $1,277,000 Church building
- $2,334,000 Mixed use building
- North Carolina
- Commercial & Business Banking
- Equipment Finance
- SBA Lending
- Treasury Management
- Western North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Southwestern Virginia