I enjoy working with my clients, establishing long term relationships to help them find financial solutions to assist them in reaching their goals and visions. It is rewarding to see business owners and entrepreneurs achieve success and knowing their banking relationship was a part of it.
Small to middle market companies.
28 years in banking with 25 years in commercial lending.
University of North Carolina at Wilmington, BS; Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
- $55.0 million in student housing development loans throughout the Southeast
- $1.5 million line of credit to a family owned business
- $8.0 million construction line for a regional residential builder
- $7.5 million construction to permanent loan for a build to suite for a GSA
- $5.0 million revolving line of credit for a non-profit association
- North Carolina
- Commercial & Business Banking
- Equipment Finance
- SBA Lending
- Treasury Management
- Western North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Southwestern Virginia