With a family tree that includes a long line of business entrepreneurs, I grew up learning about the complicated and ever-changing needs of a business owner. As a commercial relationship manager, my focus has always been to help my clients reach their goals by learning and understanding their business model and vision, so I can deliver financial solutions that best fit their needs. Building and growing strong relationships is a priority for me personally and professionally.
I focus on helping closely held companies with a range of financing needs, including real estate purchases and expansions, equipment financing and operating lines of credit. In addition, I work with commercial real estate investors seeking to acquire, improve or refinance investment grade properties.
I have 15 years of Commercial Banking experience with national and regional banking organizations. This includes business development and portfolio management of existing accounts with knowledge and focus of a variety of owners and industries throughout the Carolinas.
- Treasurer of The Mediation Center, WNC
- Past Member of United Way of Buncombe County’s Audit Committee
- Past Treasurer of Big Brothers Big Sisters of WNC
- Manna Foodbank Volunteer
- $8.7 million including real estate, equipment and an operating line of credit to a regional brewery in Buncombe County
- $5.8 million investment property transaction in Henderson County
- $5.6 million investment property transaction in Buncombe County
- North Carolina
- Western North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Southwestern Virginia