I have found “active listening” to be a powerful tool in differentiating yourself from other bankers, building trust, and often winning new commercial relationships. You cannot truly recommend the right banking solutions until you really listen, hear, and confirm a prospect’s or client’s needs and concerns.
Middle-market/small business operating companies in North Carolina and South Carolina.
19 years of experience in the commercial banking industry; primarily relationship management of C&I and CRE clients, but also analyst and underwriting positions.
B.A. at the University of North Carolina at Asheville.
- Member of Board of Directors – LIFESPAN organization
- Charlotte Economics Club
- British-American Business Council
- Charlotte World Trade Association
- CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women)
- World Affairs Council of Charlotte
- $7 million line of credit for electronic and physical storage solutions firm in Charlotte, NC.
- $4 million in term loans for owner-occupied real estate and equipment for after-market auto parts manufacturer in Lancaster, SC.
- $8 million in term loans for owner-occupied real estate for non-profit organization in Charleston, SC.
- $5 million in term loans for durable medical equipment provider in Concord, NC.
- North Carolina
- Western North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Southwestern Virginia