I am grateful to help businesses achieve, succeed, and grow by finding financial solutions for their particular needs. Constantly managing cash flow is essential for the longevity of any organization. Let me show you the best equipment finance concepts for your company.
Small to middle market commercial clients focusing on long-term relationships and repeat business.
17 years of experience in Equipment Finance, IT Finance and Asset Management.
Bachelor’s degree in Business from Central Michigan University
- Sampe North and South Carolina
- Volunteer for Special Olympics throughout the Carolinas
- $1.8MM for system software. Enabling the customer to close in December, install and recognize transaction in the following year.
- $256K for new 4 axis Okuma system. 72 month term helped the customer maximize cash flow and maintain a positive ROI after 18 months.
- $275K for financing of already owned equipment. Customer able to take a short term (36 months) and use cash to grow business.
- Partner with premier vendor to provide 3-5 year machine tool lease terms. Vendor set to buy systems at end of term.
- North Carolina
- Commercial & Business Banking
- Equipment Finance
- SBA Lending
- Treasury Management
- Western North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Southwestern Virginia