I believe in developing long term relationships with my clients in order to help them achieve their financial goals. I enjoy spending time with my clients to help me better understand their business and to identify their financial needs. There is nothing more rewarding than to play an important part in an individual’s or company’s success.
Commercial real estate investors and developers, small business owners and professionals.
23 years of commercial banking, private client banking and bank management in the Tri-Cities area.
Furman University (BA); East Tennessee State University (MBA); Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University; Virginia Bankers Leadership Institute; Southeastern School of Advanced Commercial Lending; Southeastern School of Commercial Lending
- Rotary Club of Johnson City
- Johnson City Development Authority, Board Chair
- Mountain States Health Alliance Finance Committee
- Mountain States Health Alliance Investment Committee
- Johnson City/Washington County Chamber of Commerce Board
- $10 Million Multi Family Construction Perm Project
- $6 Million Hotel
- $5 Million Owner Occupied Professional Office Space
- $4 Million Mixed Use Retail and Multi Family Project
- $3 Million Church Campus
- $2 Million Retail Strip Center
- $2 Million Guidance Line for Single Family Construction
- $2 Million Auto Dealership and Floor Plan Line of Credit
- $1 Million Small Business Operating Line of Credit
- $500,000 Medical Equipment
- $100,000 Small Business Line of Credit
- North Carolina
- Western North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Southwestern Virginia