In over 30 years of banking throughout North Carolina, I have found that banking continues to be about relationships. Those relationships allow me to be a trusted advisor to the various companies I serve and to assist them with obtaining their various goals. My job is to provide solutions to client and assist them financially to allow their company to be more efficient and grow.
I have traditionally worked with Corporate & Commercial Business, Government and Non Profits of various size solving financial issues with lending, deposits and Treasury Management Services.
In my 30 years plus of Banking, I served as a Corporate/Commercial Relationship Manager for various institutions. Additionally, I served as Head of Treasury for a NC Community Bank and a Treasury Specialist and Product Manager.
- North Carolina School of Banking 1993
- Certified Treasury Professional- Association of Financial Professionals 1997
- NC Treasury Management Association
- Various Rotary Clubs in North Carolina
- All Saints Episcopal Church—Concord
- Junior Achievement/ United Way
- $10MM Credit Facility for Manufacturer Plant Expansion and Working Capital Line
- $20MM Owner Occupied Real Estate & Working Capital Line Facility
- $6MM Dealership Purchase and Real Estate Acquisition.
- $2MM 504 SBA and Equipment Package for Commercial Dry Cleaning
- North Carolina
- Western North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Southwestern Virginia