My commitment is to give highly responsive and proactive customer service. I believe that the bank is a partner in a person’s business and my goal is for us to be a great, not good, partner.
Commercial real estate owners & developers; middle-market companies in the southeast.
28 years of commercial real estate and corporate lending; M&A, ABL and turnaround experience.
BBA – Finance/Banking – Georgia Southern University; MS – City Planning – University of Tennessee; CCIM designation (1996).
- Chair: Knox County Industrial Development Board
- Past President: Joy of Music School
- Past President: North Knoxville Rotary
- $2,800,000 Construction/Permanent loan to build a two-tenant retail building with triple-net leases and 10-year lease terms.
- $1,800,000 Construction/Permanent loan to build single tenant retail building with triple-net lease and 10-year lease terms.
- $4,000,000 Refinance of high-rise office building. Building was re-tenanted and then sold at significant profit by developer.
- $4,000,0000 TIF (Tax Increment Financing) loan for public funding of infrastructure in major retail development.
- North Carolina
- Commercial & Business Banking
- Equipment Finance
- SBA Lending
- Treasury Management
- Western North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Southwestern Virginia