Learn About HomeTrust Bank for Business
Whether you’re a large company in need of a business banking partner with years of experience, or a new company looking for a small business bank, HomeTrust Bank has the products and expertise to meet your banking needs. Our leadership is based at the local level-which means you get prompt, personal, informed service from people you know.
- Our regional Commercial and Business Bankers focus on you and your business; anticipating business needs, providing local market insight, and working together for a value-added, long-term partnership. We customize our commercial real estate and commercial and industrial loans to meet your specific needs.
- For companies ready to purchase equipment, HomeTrust Bank’s Equipment Finance Division offers creative financing strategies. Our equipment financing solutions include leases, commercial finance agreements, and equipment loans. We design a strategy specifically for each client that is tailored to fit their individual requirements.
- Businesses may also benefit from working with our SBA Small Business Lending team. HomeTrust Bank is a national SBA 7(a) Lender providing financing solutions to business owners with maximum loan amounts up to $5 million.
- To help you manage your money, our Treasury Services team can help help organize all your account activity, manage cash flow, and simplify collection and disbursement of funds. Our Treasury Services Managers guide you through the process so you have exactly what you need to succeed with your business banking.
HomeTrust Bank can help you take your company to the next level. Click below to find the Business Banking Team near you.
- North Carolina
- Commercial & Business Banking
- Equipment Finance
- SBA Lending
- Treasury Management
- Western North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Southwestern Virginia