For companies across the country who are purchasing equipment for their business, HomeTrust Bank’s Equipment Finance Division offers creative financing strategies.
Equipment Financing provides the structure needed to manage tax and accounting issues while offering flexible, customized repayment and end of lease options. Our equipment financing solutions include leases, commercial finance agreements, and equipment loans for companies nationwide. At HomeTrust Bank, we design a strategy specifically for each client that is tailored to fit their individual requirements.
Ready to start?
Apply securely now on our Equipment Finance application and our team will get to work.
Apply for Financing Use our secure online application to get the process started.
Application Only (Score Only) Credit Process Up to $350,000 for different equipment types
- For transactions less than $350,000, HomeTrust Bank Equipment Finance provides fast and efficient financing through their application only process. Upon completion of the one-page application, most credit decisions will be delivered within 1-2 hours.
- Up to $350,000: Construction, Machine Tools, Manufacturing, and Agricultural equipment.
- Up to $250,000: Transportation, Material Handling, and Printing equipment.
- Up to $150,000: For all other Equipment Types.
- Leases: Fair Market Value (FMV); TRAC; Split TRAC; and $1 out leases are available.
- Equipment Loans
- Commercial Finance Agreements (CFA)
- Leases, Loans, and CFA’s are all available for one or more assets. A Master Agreement can be utilized for approved lines of credit. Multiple equipment schedules are offered as equipment is purchased and financed throughout the year.
Benefits Of Equipment Finance
- Preserves working capital, cash, and valuable bank lines of credit
- 100% financing is available on most transactions
- The term is structured to more closely match the equipment’s useful life
- Provides protection from equipment obsolescence
- Deferred payment schedules and seasonable payments are available
- Lower rates due to tax advantage leasing
- Equipment Financing can act as a hedge against inflation by locking in the long term costs now
- Leverage equipment expertise from professionals who understand your industry
HomeTrust Bank can accommodate a wide variety of commercial equipment, including, but not limited to:
- Manufacturing – Machine tools, injection molding, metalworking, woodworking, etc.
- Material Handling – Forklifts, scissor lifts, racking, shelving
- Transportation – Tractors, Trailers, Dump Trucks, Vehicle fleet lines (cars, trucks, vans)
- Medical equipment – MRI, CAT Scan, Radiology, and more
- Office – Furniture and Fixtures, Information Technology, Phone systems
- Construction – Cranes, Dozers, Excavators, yellow iron
- Printing – Commercial printing presses and 3D printers
- Forestry Equipment – Stump grinders, log stackers
- Other essential use commercial equipment – Restaurant, golf course, agricultural, recycling, and more
Contact an Equipment Finance lender now and take your business to the next step.
- North Carolina
- Commercial & Business Banking
- Equipment Finance
- SBA Lending
- Treasury Management
- Western North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Southwestern Virginia